Agency Sales Development Representative
Reports to: Vice President of Client Experience & Strategy
The Sales Development Representative is a bonafide hustler responsible for driving the client pipeline and crushing quotas. The SDR plays a critical hunter role in executing B2B sales campaigns and both generating and qualifying leads for a sales ready pipeline. This person will be building relationships with Marketing Departments, Directors, VPs, and C-Suite executives.
The SDR is also responsible for generating new client relationships, increasing inbound leads, facilitating discovery calls with prospective clients, creating presentations & scopes to land and close business. This position collaborates closely with multiple departments in the agency and develops solutions for complex client problems, wins their trust and secures long-term partnerships.
If you have a passion for digital media and technology, then join our growing team of talented individuals!
\ Position Benefits
- Compensation is a combination of base salary and commission
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission
- Medical, vision, dental, 401k. ESOP, PTO, flexible schedule
- Remote, Hybrid, or In Office Options
- Opportunity to work and grow at an award-winning digital agency
- Fun and fast-paced environment
- Culture of healthy work-life balance
\ Core Position Purpose
- Sales Representative Duties
- Prospect new partnerships by making daily outbound cold and warm outreach calls throughout the U.S. You will be able to utilize Hubspot!
- Consult with marketing and B2B professionals and assess their business needs and explain how we can positively impact their brand and digital presence by utilizing our services.
- Schedule weekly fit meetings with potential new partners.
- Management of the full sales cycle, from initial discussion to uncover pain points and marketing needs to securing new business partnerships to facilitating a smooth onboarding process.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales expectations.
- Facilitates agency billing forecast.
- Maintains agency-weighted sales pipeline at or above target.
- Participates in lead generation marketing and events.
- Identifies opportunities for networking.
- Willing to travel on occasion for in-person meetings.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date data in CRM & executes sales sequences.
- Builds and evolves sales playbook.
- Develops quotes and proposals.
\ Competencies & Attributes
- Excels in hunting for, finding, and closing new business in a business-to-business sales role.
- Experience leading and managing individual sales plans.
- Possesses a passion to sell, is driven, and is confident in sales approach.
- Ability to effectively and authentically communicate.
- Ability to get curious about client pain points in order to take intangibles and turn them into tangible solutions within client pitch decks and scopes.
- Is a self-starter, competitive, high-energy, and is highly committed in the execution of what is required to achieve results.
- Experienced in building a strong network and using that network to develop new sales opportunities.
- Hungry for continual learning and growth.
- Is comfortable calling on business owners, marketing directors and executives.
- Knowledgeable about marketing activities in both brand and digital.
- Effectively communicate with and sell to prospects by identifying business challenges and requirements.
- Educate, influence, and articulate compelling sales presentations/demos for clients
- Identify key decision makers, maintain relationships, and build trust on behalf of all stakeholders.
- Overcome sales objections in a tasteful manner.
- 5+ yrs of experience in a similar role.
- SaaS sales experience a plus
- Technology savvy
- Experience in marketing or advertising or similar consulting agency sales role
- Optimistic attitude
- Experience with value-based selling
- Ability to be coached
- Strong use of CRM
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess a growth mindset, thrive on creative collaboration and personal accountability
Think you’re a good fit? Get to know our team and our core values.