Director of Talent
Full-Time, exempt | Reports to: President | Location: Remote or Office
Vye is a growing marketing agency and HubSpot Solutions Partner with offices in St. Cloud, MN and Green Bay, WI with fully remote employees in 8 states across the United States. We have 35+ team members at Vye and are part of the Leighton Enterprises family of companies which totals approximately 225 employees across 3 companies. Our competitive benefits package includes employee stock ownership, health benefits, paid parental leave, and flexibility to work from anywhere.
Vye is an award winning agency that drives measurable growth by generating leads, building brand awareness, and increasing customer loyalty through inbound marketing and web development. Our mission is to redefine marketing as a measurable growth investment for our clients and stay focused on our niche: measurable, empathy-based marketing.
Our purpose is to drive growth and get better. We drive growth for our clients, ourselves, our agency, and the communities that we live and work in.
Think you’re a good fit? Get to know our team and our core values.
About this role
The Director of Talent recruits and sources the best talent for Vye, as well as maintaining effective programs for retention, promotion and succession planning.
You will play a critical role in the people-first focus at Vye by working closely with the Leighton Enterprises HR Generalist and Vye’s Office Manager to create an exceptional employee experience and culture.
- Attract and recruit talent to fill open positions
- Represent Vye online and at events to build a network and relationships within the industry
- Oversee hiring processes to ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- Keep the Accountability (Org) Chart up to date and shared with all
- Assist managers and leaders with the Traction EOS model of LMA: Leadership, Management, and Accountability
- Work with managers to assist in creating career growth plans for all employees and keep job descriptions up-to-date
- Provide guidance and support on all employee relations issues
- Evolve Vye’s compensation and benefits to remain competitive
- Design and support onboarding initiatives to enhance the new hire experience
- Create rewards and recognition programs and drive employee engagement
- Assist in coordinating company in person events
- Implement strategies that drive employee development and retention
- Design and direct training programs
- Work closely with HR Generalist to provide communication and training to employees on benefits, Paycom, ESOP, etc., and ensure compliance with laws and regulations
\ Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in recruiting
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills and strategic thinking abilities
- Knowledge of labor laws, regulations, and HR practices.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
\ Vye Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance benefits with company contribution
- Remote working flexibility
- Workstation setup (laptop, monitor, equipment, standup desk, etc…)
- Company-paid life and long term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Health Savings, medical flex, and dependent flex account options
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan to all full-time and part-time employees who work a minimum of 1,000 hours each year.
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive PTO plan
- Summer Hours: Memorial Day to Labor Day the normal working hours change to end early on Fridays
- Birthday: Half-day of PTO to use however you choose during the month of your birthday.
- Continuous education investments through monthly scheduled “stay sharp” sessions
- Team building: Friday ‘beerstorming’ sessions, Lunch and Learn sessions, and All staff in-person events (up to 2 times a year)