Reports to: Vice President
Status: Full-time Exempt
We are a growing, fast-paced marketing agency ready to bring our project management and operations to the next level. The Senior Project Manager is for a driven, process-oriented, collaborative leader. Responsible for day-to-day operations, this person is confident in their abilities to maximize resources (talent, time, and budget) in order to achieve exceptional outcomes for our clients and team members.
You’ll lead projects alongside Account Managers with an in-depth understanding of the principles of project management, appropriate methodologies, and management skills to apply to a diverse range of projects and processes. Your voice will bring a steady stream of ideas, innovations, and best practices that will help to guide the agency in strategic decisions and raise the bar in quality and creativity.
- Work to implement high-performing, results-oriented project management functions. Ensure continuous learning and implementation of project management best practices to improve client satisfaction and job profitability.
- Demonstrate great people management skills, including motivating team members to meet schedule and quality requirements for deliverables, ability to resolve conflicts within the team, ability to get team members from different disciplines to come together as a team, and ability to lead team members to deliver on schedule and within budget constraints in a constructive manner.
- Ensure all documentation, costings, briefs, scopes and presentations are of the highest possible standard; research, create and communicate project management tools, processes and best practices across the agency.
- Inspire and enable new ideas and innovations.
- Manage and deliver multiple work streams for various types of projects (e.g. brand development, website development, mobile apps, marketing campaigns, etc.) to agreed scope, timing, budget, and quality.
- Establish relationships and processes with vendors and freelance partners; jointly scope, manage and deliver results.
- Be the hub of communication; connect the client, project, and team with consistent, clear, and detailed communications.
- Make the quality of the project your responsibility; see the work from start to finish and ensure consistent quality and standards are met.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing, business, or other disciplines; equivalent work experience acceptable.
- 2-5 years of experience in digital, marketing, or creative project management; agency experience required.
- Expert knowledge and best practice approach for project management.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload with conflicting priorities; ability to work with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members.
- Results-focused with a passion for delivering high-quality work within project requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills; ability to lead, motivate and inspire.
- Excellent understanding of existing and emerging web technologies, creative practices.
- Experience in using a range of project management tools with the depth of knowledge to recommend the right tools for any given project, Asana or ClickUp preferred.
- Broad experience in project management methodologies and their benefits and application for different projects, including Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
Think you’re a good fit? Get to know our team and our core values.