Full-Time, exempt | Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager | Location: Remote or Office
The Paid Media Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, management, and reporting of digital paid media strategies and tactics that drive results across search, programmatic, and social platforms. You’ll use innovation, financial optimization, attribution, and your overall expertise in search marketing across the portfolio of Vye’s clients. The ideal candidate has a proven track record, and portfolio, that demonstrates successful digital paid marketing initiatives.
- Develop, manage, execute, and continually optimize the paid search, programmatic, and paid social strategies and tactics for our clients
- Platforms include Google Ads, Google Display Network, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other third-party platforms
- Monitor pace and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget
- Utilize in-house and 3rd party tools to drive results, report on KPIs, and communicate clearly with clients
- Identify new cost-effective, scalable, and targeted online media buys that provide qualified and profitable traffic
- Plan, create and execute thoughtful digital creative campaigns to inform, engage and increase member base (this may include ads, emails, banners, PPC landing pages, etc.)
- Deploy campaigns that drive new customer acquisition with a strong understanding of attribution
- Continuously A/B Test landing pages, ad creatives, and ad copy to optimize CPA and ROAS
- Participate in the development of digital paid media strategy including goals, KPIs, assets, budgets, and forecasts
- Educate internal stakeholders regarding paid media and stay up-to-date on competitors, new partner opportunities strategies, technologies, media developments, and innovations
- Contribute to the Marketing team by accomplishing other tasks and special projects as needed
- Identify and prioritize keywords for content development and SEO
- Strategize and work cross-departmentally with design, copy, and video teams to create campaign assets such as ads, landing pages, and promotional videos
\ Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 3 years or more experience in buying digital paid media is required. No really, it’s required.
- Highly proficient in at least two of the following digital advertising platforms: Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, including setup, troubleshooting, and advanced reporting
- Demonstrated business acumen and problem-solving skills to drive measurable growth
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
\ Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance benefits with company contribution
- Remote working flexibility
- Workstation setup (laptop, monitor, equipment, standup desk, etc…)
- Company-paid life and long term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Health Savings, medical flex, and dependent flex account options
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan to all full-time and part-time employees who work a minimum of 1,000 hours each year.
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive PTO plan
- Summer Hours: Memorial Day to Labor Day the normal working hours change to end early on Fridays
- Birthday: Half-day of PTO to use however you choose during the month of your birthday.
- Continuous education investments through monthly scheduled “stay sharp” sessions
- Team building: Friday ‘beerstorming’ sessions, Lunch and Learn sessions, and All staff in-person events (up to 2 times a year)
\ About Vye®
Vye is a growing marketing agency and HubSpot Solutions Partner with offices in St. Cloud, MN and Green Bay, WI with fully remote employees in 8 states across the United States. We have 35+ team members at Vye and are part of the Leighton Enterprises family of companies which totals approximately 225 employees across 3 companies. Our competitive benefits package includes employee stock ownership, health benefits, paid parental leave, and flexibility to work from anywhere.
Vye is an award-winning agency that drives measurable growth by generating leads, building brand awareness, and increasing customer loyalty through inbound marketing and web development. Our mission is to redefine marketing as a measurable growth investment for our clients and stay focused on our niche: measurable, empathy-based marketing.
Our purpose is to drive growth and get better. We drive growth for our clients, ourselves, our agency, and the communities that we live and work in.
Think you’re a good fit? Get to know our team and our core values.