Full Time, exempt
Location: St. Cloud, MN
Reports to: Accounting Manager
The Office Administrator at Vye needs to have enthusiasm, flexibility, and an eye for detail. This role keeps our team and our offices running smoothly and exudes the Vye vision of people-first; this includes team members, clients, and partners.
- Manage day to day office processes for an efficient and smooth-running office
- Support the team through meeting scheduling, calendar coordination, small projects, etc.
- Open and close office daily, maintain and order office supplies, manage facilities
- Manage calendars, schedule appointments, oversee office space and conference room activities
- Coordinate event planning including logistics and meeting prep
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond appropriately
- Assist accounting manager to process payments and receivables
- Work closely with HR on administrative items, including onboarding new employees
- Support and coordinate employee trainings, appreciation events, etc.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Associate Degree (Preferred) or 3+ years office experience including basic administrative functions
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems to complete all assigned duties
- Must be comfortable working independently and self-managing
- Strong written and verbal communication; excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail-oriented; able to maintain records and files
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Able to conduct themselves in a professional manner with clients and coworkers
Salary: $40,000-50,000 + Generous Benefits Package including Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Think you’re a good fit? Get to know our team and our core values.