Reports to: Account Manager
Full-time Exempt, St. Cloud, Minn.
The Inbound Marketing Specialist is a dynamic individual with a think-big, can-do personality. This person is ready to dive into inbound marketing and its performance and to achieve marketing results. This integral position serves on an account team and manages the daily execution of strategies and tactics that meet, or exceed, client goals. This position thrives on learning new things, pitching in and working with the team to drive to success.
- Create and manage social media calendars and ad campaigns
- Assist in creating inbound elements, including landing pages, thank you pages, follow up emails, email workflows, blogs, web pages, CTA’s.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead generation through email, content and social channels
- Establish analytics to measure effectiveness of inbound efforts and areas for improvement
- Assist in gathering data and research
- Testing, quality assurance of inbound elements
- Assist with scheduling, budget tracking and other project coordination tasks
- Content generation, copywriting and proofreading as needed
- Leighton Interactive marketing tasks; manage Leighton Interactive’s social media accounts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly client reports
- Inform the team of industry trends that could impact campaign performance
- Prepare for and participate in team and campaign meetings
- Provide input on inbound marketing strategy for client campaigns
- Review client HubSpot activities and make recommendations for improvement
- 2+ years experience in a marketing or administrative role at an agency or in-house; experience executing strategic digital marketing campaigns a plus
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, sales management, business administration or other relevant fields
- Strong working knowledge of internet and digital marketing practices
- Excellent in-person and virtual communication skills
- Ability to manage and create social media content
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to work toward goals within deadlines
Competencies & Attributes
The Inbound Marketing Specialist is:
- Curious and passionate about learning new things
- Efficient and results-driven
- A creative problem solver
- Able to work well independently, both taking direction and collaborating with a team
- Innovative and willing to propose change
- Willing to step up and help
- Proactive and able to anticipate next steps
- Stay sharp. We are hungry to learn and innovate and we know we get to do what we do because we create solutions day in and day out. Roadblocks? We remove them. Status quo? Not on our watch. Complacency and comfort are both growth inhibitors.
- Serve others. Protect the house. Serve the people. We prop others up and extend our hands because being cutthroat is no way to live. We’re reliable and respectful and focused on teamwork and the unity it brings to our spaces. We don’t let drama live here.
- Give a damn. We do whatever it takes. Not because we have to, but because we want to. We take pride in being self-directed and we own problems and seek to understand. Above all, we are passionate about all we do and who we get to do it with.
- Make it fun. We get to work in the most exciting industry in the world. We love what we do and find the fun in our jobs daily. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re relatable, we’re rational, and we’re a little bit rebellious.
- Humbly confident. We were born to own our story and nothing should stop us from being comfortable with showcasing our true spirit. We’re vulnerable when it counts, confident without being arrogant, and we help others achieve their own humble confidence.